Monday, November 29, 2010

hachimitsuu:): TRY.....

Assalamualaikum..n hii to all!!!:)
I've created this blog ... This is my first attempt at carving a blog to fill the time available.;)
at first I just saw another blog dats very interesting to read but, I do not wish to have my own blog,until I read the blog belonging to my beloved friend fieza lessi;)My heart suddenly interested and attracted ... there is also a good range of own blog, said me in my heart .. hehe..So on Tuesday the 30/11/10 date immediately after getting out of bed, pray, clean rooms, drying clothes, breakfast with my beloved mother and sister I continue to open my beloved baby idorra datz its my black laptop!!!huhu..FOr wuTTT????trying to create my own blog so this is the result of an attempt guys !!!;D



elow!eloow!!!!!!;D





1 comment: